Electrical Power Engineering Department
- To maintain systematically and easily domestic electronic.
- To install systematically and safety the electrical wiring in Building and industry.
- To use correctly electronic devices in electrical installation.
- To install and maintain Motors, Transformers and Generators.
- To install Hardwired Logic Controller and Programmable Logic Controller about Motors in Nowdays.
- To be able to properly and easily maintain home appliances
- To install safely and correctly connection of electrical wiring in homes, buildings and factories
- To use accurate calculations of electrical equipments required for electrical wiring
- To repair and install new connections for Motors, Transformers and Generators in daily use
- To use Hardwired Logic Controllers, and Programmable Logic Controllers in the main motors, today
- To get a job in Hydropower Factory, Cement Factory, Domestic Wiring, Motor and Transformers Maintaince, and Ministries.
|1||Daw Pan Ei Phyo||"Associate Professor|
(Head of Department)"
|2||Daw San Thidar Oo||Associate Professor||BE(EP)|
|3||Daw Sandar Win||Lecturer||MSc.Engg
|4||Daw Thin Thin Tun||Assistant Lecturer||"AGTI (EP)
|5||Daw Honey Kyaw||Tutor||BE (EP)
|6||Daw Hla Phoo Wai||Tutor||BE(EP)|
|7||Daw Pyae Pyae Phyo||Tutor||BE(EP)|
|8||Daw Thu Thu Han||Tutor||BE(EP)|
|9||Daw Htay Htay Aung||Tutor||BE(EP)|
|10||U Zaw Myo Thant||Technician (4)||AGTI (EP)
|11||Daw Shwe Yee Lin||Technician (4)||AGTI (EP)
Department Knowledge Sharing
Forward & Reverse Motor Control
Home Appliance Repairing